- CloudBroker GmbH is a Swiss limited liability company.
- We are located in the Rocket Park in Zurich, Switzerland.
- The company was founded on November 12, 2008, by the three founders Peter Kunszt, Wibke Sudholt, and Arthur J. Thomas.
- We are registered in the commercial register of the canton of Zurich under number CH-020.4.038.911-0.
- The main objective of CloudBroker is to provide services in the IT domain, in particular consulting, brokering, software development, project realization, distribution and selling in the area of cloud, grid and high performance computing.
- We are a spin-off company of the ETH Zurich.
- We were supported by the CTI Start-up program.
- Two managing partners of CloudBroker co-founded Cloud Suisse, now EuroCloud Swiss, the Swiss association for cloud computing, where Wibke Sudholt still is a member.
- Our team is German and English-speaking.
Operations and support are performed by our skilled development team, currently consisting of two developers, a system engineer and a QA responsible. The development team is provided in collaboration with ScaleTools.