Software vendors often see cloud computing as a challenge to their business, although it really can open many new opportunities for them. There are numerous ways for software vendors to profit from the cloud age:
- Enable new license and business models based on pay-per-use principles
- Open their software to new customer groups such as small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Make their software much easier to use without the need to perform any local installations, updates or maintenance
- Combine and deliver the software directly with the appropriate computer infrastructure and interfaces in a one-stop-shop
- Gain access to new users through cloud marketplaces and application stores and the sharing economy
CloudBroker’s products and services listed below help software vendors to reach their goals for a cloud transformation. If you would like to know more, please consult the given links and reference cases or contact us for details.