High-performance computing (HPC) centers in the academic, government and enterprise sectors need to get ready for the cloud age. This will allow them to solve a number of current issues:
- Attract new users to their facilities and give them easy access to HPC-level calculations
- Make their computing resources available for commercial usage and in a pay-per-use fashion
- Couple the compute infrastructure with suitable application software and make this available for direct execution via a web UI or API
- Optimize the usage and utilization of their HPC facilities
- Provide access to alternative resources for calculations not well suited for the available infrastructure
CloudBroker offers support for computing centers to reach these goals with the help of its products and services listed below. If you would like to know more, please consult the given links and reference cases or contact us for details.